Studies > Intellectual property portfolio
Tissue Therapies Limited has a licence for commercialisation of patent families relating to:
- An isolated protein complex for therapeutic uses,
- Chimeric proteins for therapeutic uses,
- A method for skin culture and compositions for use in skin growth and regeneration,
- A dressing composition useful for wound healing,
- Pharmaceutical compositions and methods of treatment and prevention of transglutaminase-related diseases,
- Vitronectin and keratinocyte growth factor chimeric proteins for therapeutic uses,
- Fibronectin and growth factor chimeric proteins for therapeutic uses, and
- Peptides useful for inhibiting metastasis of various cancers.
Tissue Therapies Ltd has registered the word 'VitroGro' as a trade mark in major jurisdictions for goods relating to biological, pharmaceutical and veterinary preparations.